I WON, I WON, I WON!....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
The South African Lottery...........again......
26.gif

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: I WON, I WON, I WON!....

I've won some in Holland on a fairly regular basis too! :}:} JR 8)8)

QC

Supreme Mariner

Man . . . I always thought those were bogus. Live and learn . . . :'(

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I won the dutch one,so I sent one of my cousins to the given address to cash in the money.The address existed,it was a laundromat.

delsol

Senior Chief Petty Officer

how $$$$$ did you win

OldMercsRule

Captain

Me thinks it was north of a Million Euros, but I get them sooooo often I don't even rean 'em anymore I jus' DEL. JR

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I won the Yahoo Lottery two weeks in a row. Heck, I didn't even know Yahoo had a lottery. All they wanted was my social security number, bank account numbers, and passwords. The automatic deposits should've already happened, but I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for goose eggs in my accounts. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

WOW! Congrats Sanpper! Remember your ole buddy aspeck when you get your check! 8)

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

WillyBWright said:
I won the Yahoo Lottery two weeks in a row. Heck, I didn't even know Yahoo had a lottery. All they wanted was my social security number, bank account numbers, and passwords. The automatic deposits should've already happened, but I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for goose eggs in my accounts. ;)

Hey Willy, those goose egs are cause you voted Democrat and THOSE tight wads haven't given up a dime since about 1865! Unless you're poor and disenfranchised, in which case they'll make you a Rockafeller!!!o:)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

aspeck said:
WOW! Congrats Sanpper! Remember your ole buddy aspeck when you get your check! 8)

Art!...Next time your over there, just run on down and pick up the check for me.. I'll split it with ya!...50/50..8)

aspeck

Staff member

Heading there in May, got an address?