I want your April fool ideas.

ndemge

Commander
Re: I want your April fool ideas.

learn something every day...<br /><br />Dell Quietkey keyboards,,,, adjoining keys have differnt bases. you can't swap 2 keys that are next 2 each other,,, just found this out on boss's keyboard. He does 2 finger method, and is quick about it, he'd notice if it's too far out.<br /><br />...I did take the time with his old keyboard and alphabitized it a couple years ago.... never did put the keys back in the right order, think he just threw it away and pluged a new one in.<br /><br /><br />Jokes I've done in the past in the office...<br /><br />Above cube stoage... had a door that opens toward you, then swings up inside the top...<br />Take 2' of Cat5 phone wire, remove outer shielding. With scissors, cut into 1/2" pieces, fill an envelope and tape inside this door so when it is lifted it dumps the contents.... all over the keyboard, the recipient had to take all the keys off the keyboard to remove the wires...<br /><br />.... The next day, I came into work to find my little fridge under my desk filled with packing peanuts.. FULL<br /><br />...the nex day, he came to work to find his desk chair shrink wrapped to the power pole next to his cube<br /><br />..the same person that got a piece of clear tape over the mouth piece of their phone. First call of the day, hear him on hold for 15 minutes to get a real person, someone picks up... he grabs the hadset, they can't hear him and hang up.