I want your April fool ideas.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I want your April fool ideas.

Make someone a cake with chocolate icing all around it but the cake will really be cornbread. :p

fireman57

Captain

Put honey in her shampoo bottle. The reason that they use shampoo is because they ran out of real poo.<br />Fill her showerhead with powdered Koolaid.<br />Call her boss and let him in on her shenanigans and have him call her into his office and fire her. Once she believes him then he can tell her April Fools. Have someone dress up like a cop and go to her job and pretend to arrest her.<br />Change the code on her garage door opener so she has to get out and open it by hand. Then you can magically fix it.<br />Rearrange all the clothes in her drawers.

fireman57

Captain

If she is really mean buy her some new bath toys. Like a toaster and a radio.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

When she comes waltzing in, in that real shear nighty and ask you if it makes her look fat, answer yes :eek: <br /><br />Then holler April Fool's real dang quick. :D

fireman57

Captain

Clean the house while she is gone. That will scare any woman. She'll wonder what is going to happen next. Have someone call her pretending to be her doctor. Tell her that she needs to get in and see him as soon as possible but he doesn't have any appointments open until September.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Go hide.... for about 6 months. When she tires of looking for you, jump out and surprise her.<br /><br />Works every time.

fireman57

Captain

Will she forget between now and next year?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Take the toilet paper roll, unroll about 20 feet, spray with spray adhesive up to the last square and roll it back up. Hide all of the spare rolls then put it back on the roll with the one un-glued square hangin free.<br /><br />Powdered kool aid on her pillow and sheets is good too. Especially if it is warm and humid, and you can find kool aid the same color as the sheets.

D

DJ

My wife called me today and said the taxes were done. She said, "are you sitting down"? I said, "yes". She said, "we owe $$$$$". <br /><br />I almost wrecked my truck. Then she said, "April fools".

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok so its too late for this year.. but here are a coupkle more...<br /><br />Get a packet of Peanut M&Ms....carefully crack open the shells, remove the peanut and replace with cod liver oil capsule...then reseal the M&M...and then happily hand them out to your friends :)<br /><br />Get a bunch of bananas and some raw spaghetti sticks. Push a stick of spaghetti right the way up through the banana and break it off so that you don't know its there. Leave to soak overnight. Next day, when someone in your house peels the banana and bites into it, they will think there is a massssive worm growing all the way up the banana!<br /><br />Get a post-it note, write "April Fool, hahaha" on it, and stick it on the underside of your victim's mouse, over the ball/laser. That way, the mouse won't work for them until they eventually turn it upside down to see whats wrong...and voila!!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I thought the weather forcasters was pulling a good joke by saying it was going to snow. It wasn't a joke after all, It's friggen snowing! <br /><br />I tried the kitchen sprayer trick to only forget about it and got myself.<br /><br />My favorite prank for anything is to make your friends beer/soda pop into a dribble can. Just poke a pin size hole in the can just below the opening on the side of the can. When they take a drink a small amount will dribble out onto their shirt. It is amazing how many times you can pull this prank on a person that is intoxicated.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

My favorite is to leave a sticky note somewhere on my co-workers desk or in their patrol car. On this I write "April Fools....sorry but couldn't resist". <br />When they ask what the joke was, say "oh, you mean you didn't.... nevermind" then walk off. Every time you see them all day look them over closely like your trying to see evidence of your "prank". Knowing me the way my co-workers do, it makes them to nervous to get anything done except look for my prank.

Bondo

Staff member

OMC,.....<br />Final Score was 7 rainbows,+ the Brookie you saw......<br />Smallest was the Real Dark Rainbow I caught while you were there........<br /><br />BTW,.. They were Mighty Tasty at the Party last night.......<br /><br />Glad we could meet,... Don't forget the Lake Fishing offer.......<br />And,..... For Everybody else,....<br />Steve looks Exactly like his self-portrait in his avatar............... ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

Have your boss call her and tell her that you are coming home and very upset about being fired. When she asks why, have the boss tell her that you were caught making love to the secretary.<br /><br />Or<br /><br />dissasemble the drivers side airbag in her steering wheel. Replace it with a 12 guage slug and reassemble. Imagine her suprise when she crashed the car!<br /><br />or<br /><br />Remove the electron gun from an old television set and install it in the head rest in her car, then wire it up to an inverter so it fires up when the car is started. The eventual headaches will let her know when her new tumor is done!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

My wife works night's...when she called home to tell she was on her way I told her we pry wouldn't be home when she got there...why...toolsale, looks to be a good one can I use about a grand out of our savings...long pause...rather timid, yeah I guess...APRIL FOOLS.<br /><br />Needless to say she had bit hard.... I'm a little worried about next year!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Went to a co workers desk. Took a bunch of very small balloons filled with helium and stuffed them in his file drawer. As soon as he opened the drawer, the balloons floated up, caught the air stream from the vent and went drifing across the room.<br />Also took the sound device off of a birthday card. The kind that plays music when the card is opened. Rigged that to a friends deask drawer so when he sat down his chair pushed the drawer in making the card sound start playing. It was a bell sound. I hid it above his drawer so he couldn't find it without taking his drawer out. Drove him nuts!<br />Another co-worker was a hunt and peck typer. Took the covers off of all of his computer keys and changed them around. When he typed H it was really J and so on.

one more cast

Captain

Hey Bondo,<br /> I didn't mean to take up all your fishing time. My plan was just to stop by and introduce myself, say hello and leave you to your fishing.<br /> Oh well, I had a good time chattin with you and thanks for the lake fishing offer. Like you said, its nice to put a face to the iboater.

Bondo

Staff member

Hey,...... No Problem........<br /><br />I Also had a Blast talking to you.......<br /><br />It ain't like Those fish were Going Anywhere.......... :D :D