I want your April fool ideas.

one more cast

Captain
I get up this morning and after my darling wife leaves for work I turn on the kitchen faucet and get soaked. She had the sprayer handle taped on and aiming at me. Now lets have your payback ideas. she carpools so her car is at a co-workers house. I thought about stealing her car and moving it a couple houses down. but that sounds to boring.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I want your April fool ideas.

I'm so glad she got my email on that one OMC.
8.gif
<br /><br />I pulled that on Mr. LF a few years back.<br /><br />I will continue to share my ideas with your wife, but you will have to be creative on your own. :p

one more cast

Captain

Thanks a lot LadyFish. :mad: :D I was going to set her clock an hour ahead during the night so when she got up she would think she was late for work but her clock is a pain to set the time on and I would most likely have really made her late for work. :D

dolluper

Captain

The plastic wrap on the toliet bowl works good but you better check it might be done already :D

fireman57

Captain

Tell her you learned a new trick on TV today. You can attach a full glass of water to the wall with just a straight pin. She won't believe you so you get a full glass of water and hold it about eye level against the wall. "Accidently" drop the pin and ask her to pick it up for you. When she is nice and does this you should know what to do. After you do it, run like the police are chasing you.

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

I saw a video once where some guys wired up the horn of a friends car to the brake lights.

fireman57

Captain

If you have a cat or dog go to the novelty store and get some fake doo. Wet it slightly and sit it on her pillow.

fireman57

Captain

Get some clear nail polish and coat the bar of soap that she uses. Won't suds at all.

fireman57

Captain

Make up 20 or so notes that say, "Sorry I damaged your car. I will pay for all of it. Please call me at (whatever her work number is). Then go to Wallyworld and put them on random vehicles.

tylerin

Commander

Pour honey on the toilet seat :D Its like a free bikini wax :D

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

A little soap in the washer fluid holder of the car, has always made me laugh

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Go to a pet shop and buy a fancy looking pet collar and leash. <br /><br />Then, the next time you see a dead animal in the road, attach the leash and collar setup to its neck. <br /><br />Attach the whole thing to revengees rear bumper, making sure to toss dead animal under the car so it won't be seen. <br /><br />When revengee drives away, chances are he/she will be stopped by either a cop or a member of some animal lovers group for draggin some poor defenseless pet down the road. <br /><br />Either way, they are gonna have some awful quick explaining to do!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Get some oreo's. Dig out the center of the cream then fill it with toothpaste. <br /><br />'nuff said.

LadyFish

Admiral

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Spinner.<br /><br />Y'all are devious lil monsters.

one more cast

Captain

keep um coming, I gotta run up to the trout farm and see if I can find Bondo.

Tyme2fish

Commander

I didn't know how sick you people were till now!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Record an evening of TV on the night of the lottery drawing one week. Make sure to record the lottery drawing also. Buy lottery tickets for the following week drawings with the numbers drawn on the night you recorded it. <br /><br />Invite a friend over to watch TV that night (works better if you know they didn't watch TV the week before). Ask them to buy half your lottery ticket and you'll share the winnings 50/50. Play the tape instead of actually watching the programmed TV shows. <br /><br />When the lottery drawing is held (on your tape) have them hold the ticket and check the numbers. Watch their reaction. <br /> :D