I really want to know

PW2

Commander
Re: I really want to know

While many live their lives based, however loosely, on their beliefs, society and the government requires adherence to the laws only. There is a difference. <br /><br />and those laws must pass a constitutionality test, and they must withstand the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is not aimed at the rights of the majority, but rather the rights of the minority.<br /><br />The "majority" may well agree with your litany, but that fact is irrelevant, and does not give that majority any right to impose their views on the minority, however small that minority might be.<br /><br />Freedom is not necessarily easy or comfortable. It was never intended to be.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

How about this one......<br /><br />God give me the strength to change to things I can,<br />The serenity to accept the things I can't,<br />And the wisdom to know the difference.....<br /><br /><br />It's an AA verse, but I thing it applies across the board.<br /><br />If you can change it, do so; if you can't, accept it; but don't just whinge about it!<br /><br />0.02<br /><br />Chris..............

Devon

Cadet

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Devon:<br />Could just be the weather. Can't get the boat out might as well gripe about it.<br /><br />Devon
Not me, I went out and sat in mine today and even throwed a couple spinner baits around. :D
Bought a new baitcaster reel yesterday, tried it out on the wifes cat, lol. Then today I zeroed a couple of rifles that I've had sitting around for awhile. One is a real tack driver, it's a Savage Sporter mod 23AA that my grandpa gave me before he died many years ago. Just trying to keep myself entertained till spring.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Devon:<br /> One is a real tack driver, it's a Savage Sporter mod 23AA that my grandpa gave me before he died many years ago. Just trying to keep myself entertained till spring.
I recently bought a Savage 300 Win Mag. I will say the same thing. What a tack driver!!! 3 shot groups are in a quarter size or smaller! I likes it. A lot..<br /><br />AK Chappy