I need to Rant/Vent.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: I need to Rant/Vent.

POINTER,<br />Considering what you've learned about your fiance, perhaps it wasn't so expensive after all. <br /><br />Although she doesn't deserve it, I think you should do this woman one more favor. I think you should express your feelings to her in as amicable way as possible. Just let her know that you feel and Ann she had taken advantage of you. It's likely that she will not listen or will discount your statements as false. Then again, she may listen, and that might just be a bigger gift than the new kitchen. <br /><br />I've been taken advantage of a couple of times. It's best to chalk it up to experience and move on. Certainly don't let it mold your personality into something you don't want it to be.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Wait till her and the boyfriend get together. The house you did all the work to will be listed for sale with “a new kitchen”. I am sure she will make a pretty profit on your work. Bottom line, some people suck!

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I've long believed that some people live in squalor just becasue that's the way they live.<br /><br />You have done a fine thing, voluntarily, out of the goodness of your heart. The recipient of your goodwill is a slothful lout, and that's her problem, not yours.<br /><br />I guess this serves as a warning and reminder to any or all of us who might ever be inclined to do something nice for someone...and the reminder is to try and be sure it's someone who deserves it.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

No good deed will go unpunished.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Pointer<br />my .02<br />You exposed this woman for what and who she is. She is lower than snake testicles. You have also exposed yourself for what and who you are - a man who does what needs to be done and does it right. Believe me, you don't see it now but you made out OK on this, what with the working together with the intended bride, and you will always sleep easy knowing you took the high road.<br />throbbin rods

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey pointer,<br /> #1 you showed that your a man of integrity.....A rare thing now-a-days. You finished the job even though she doesnt deserve it.<br />#2 You and your honey did a good thing for someone.......it doesnt matter if they accept it or respect you for it, you still did it.You can hold your heads high.<br />#3 I would like to think if there were more people like you around there would be less like her, being that hopefuly some would be able to get there act together and then help others.<br />#4 dont let some ungreatful person stop you from being who you are. There are lots of people who could use help that wont treat you that way, just be carful in the future.<br />Also you never know what seeds you "may" have planted......5 yrs from now it may hit her and then she will relise what someone did for her.<br />Anyways you guys rock keep on keeping on.....

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey SBN, and its a great line that should be used by more. ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Thanks everyone, sometimes I just need to believe that I am not living in a hole. I live my way, it seems to me to be normal, but sometimes you never know if you are just being a jerk or are justified in your disappointment.<br /><br />I'm alittle to old to change my way of thinking that drastically (todays entitlement beliefs). I guess some people just weren't raised the same way.<br /><br />Thanks again for all your support. I really do feel better today. :) :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey pointer, glad to hear your feeling better.<br />Like has been said, no use feeling bad about something you did that was good although the other people don't see it that way yet.

SoulWinner

Commander

All things work for the good of those who love the Kingdom. You found the blessing in all this. I wish you and Ann all the happiness and blessings that the Lord has promised :)