I can't believe what that dude just said on live TV

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I can't believe what that dude just said on live TV

Ok PW I can only guess why they are more poor in NO but I can say the Dems ran this country long enough 10 or so yrs ago to show that the welfare thing doesnt work......heres some ideas from another thread but Im sure being that they are not complete hand outs you may not agree.<br />Qoute from rodbolt "pointer<br />while I share your optimism the pessimistic side of me says they will most likly sit in their FEMA trailers and complain the govt isnt handing out enough. now would be a good time to try to get some of the refugees some training. make it mandatory, if you sit in a FEMA trailer you go to school. be it trade school, classes held at the refugee center or something.hopefully the govt will look into something like that rather than just handouts."<br /><br />Qoute from Capjack " Can't many of those displaced be employed putting NO back together? Perhaps corporations in the building/plumbing/electrical trades could co-operate and put together some kind of apprenticeship/training program and offer those who have no jobs or skills a trade and a chance of a new life? Like a Job Corp type deal where they live on site and earn a living while learning a trade... or something?"<br /><br /> I suppose this is not satifactory due to the fact those who "suffered" due to the Gov. will have to suffer more by acctully having to work for what they have...........oh by the way thats sarcasm..........

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Kanye West is supposed to be a christian too isn't he? More bad press for them. Shame. :( <br /><br />But seriously, seeing as those right-wing nazi's on KOS are reading this I guess I'd better say something here.<br /><br />I'm blatantly not from the USA and I do understand that the UK has different attitudes to race to the USA.<br /><br />NOTHING I've read on this site suggests that any person encountered by the members will be treated in anything other than a reciprocation of the way the member themselves is treated-REGARDLESS of what colour their skin happens to be. I'm the same-you treat me OR YOURSELF like dirt and I'll have a low opinion of you as a person.<br /><br />You come up to me and accuse me of being a racist without ever speaking to me face to face then you'll get told where to go-and won't that reinforce your nice cosy stereotype for anyone you want to feel oppressed by?<br /><br />At a guess you probably don't like me referring to you as Right-wing Nazis?<br />Here's my reasoning.<br /><br />You are singling out a particular group as a scapegoat for all your troubles.<br />You're advocating direct action against them.<br />You're also advocating a very low tolerance attitude towards them.<br />The only press you generate for yourselves is so reminiscent of Hitler's more verbal attacks on the Jews that no-one that CAN make a difference is listening.<br /><br />Get my point? No, I didn't think so.<br /><br />GROW UP and STOP WHINING.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Oh PW I also dont know why it seems its pedomanetly black folks that are poor in NO, but I can say with all the political lefties that run around pointing fingers at anybody with a opinion about any race other then thier opinion, are labled racist. So with that being said if it was racism keeping these people down, it would have and/or should have been pointed out long before this........Its my guess and feelings that it is a lifestyle that up until a week or so ago, these people choose to have and Im sure they enjoyed there little windfall of free money to party in New Orleans. If your able bodied and getting welfare for any lengthly peroid your a theif as far as Im concerned........

capjack

Cadet

mikeandronda <br />
I suppose this is not satifactory due to the fact those who "suffered" due to the Gov. will have to suffer more by acctully having to work for what they have...........oh by the way thats sarcasm..........
LOL. I'm sorry - I missed my race sensitivity nuancing classes !

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by BillP:<br /> That dude on TV is typical thug mentality. His type is more racist than anyone. I sure didn't see his type on the front lines helping. All I saw was his type waiting for someone to help them.<br /><br />As my deceased father once said to me..."I'm not a racist and I'm getting real tired of being blamed as one". <br /><br />Same goes for me. My desire to help "others" is getting less and less as the yrs go by. Especially when I hear rapper guys playing the race card on national TV. I used to go out of my way to give old cloths and stuff SPECIFICALLY to those of a different color. I guess that actually did make me a racist because I was using color to make the decision on who to help...that's against the law isn't it? Since realizing that, I decided to give to my own type instead. The "others" can continue to sit on their front porches and wait for their gov't checks...while I go to work and earn it for them. Am I sick and tired of it? You better believe it.
sorry, having trouble understanding...you wanted to stop using race to determine who gets your worn-out trash, so now you give it only to those of your own race? and that means you're no longer a racist?<br /><br />Question: what are the people who now get your cast-offs doing, apart from sitting on the front porch waiting for the government checks?

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Po' white trash, po' black trash, what's colour of skin matter? They are all trash. Trash expects welfare and sponges off the rest of us. You cease to become trash when you get up and work for a living rather than whining about what you can't have.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Only one thing I am going to say about this. Watch the Mayor... His aspiration is higher office. With his shouting and ranting about this and about that boilds down to "give me a higher office and I can shout louder." Right now it is his moment of glory because he is getting the national news coverage all for FREE!!! Don't have to pay a cent for it.

Ralph 123

Captain

The Mayor will be lucky not to be put on trial for criminal negligence by the time this is all over.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

bz, in that case he needs to take a few speechifyin lessons, man, this guy is less articulate that our current prez, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.<br /><br />did you know he switched from repub to dem a couple days before the mayors race filing deadline? don't be too harsh on 'im, it's the only way to get elected in south La., and that's a tradition dates back to 1920's & maybe even farther back.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

BTW, NO has a large Vietnamese and Hispanic population that is for the most part, poor and/or lower income. Yet the ONLY time you saw any of them on the news clips was when they were patiently waiting at shelters for busses, minding their own business.<br /><br />Just something to think about.