I busted some kids this morning

gaugeguy

Captain
My shop is located adjacent to a high school. I came in this morning and noticed a couple kids behind one of our service sheds. I went back and asked them what they were doing. "just killing time before school" was their reply. I told them they were on private property and told them to move along. After they left I looked around, followed their tracks in the snow and found where they had hid a very nice decorative glass pipe for smoking dope. <br /><br />I know these kids will be back some time today looking for it, what would you do?<br /><br />I brought the pipe into the machine shop, filled the bowl with roofing tar, and attatched a note saying "You guys are lucky I am a nice guy, I could have turned the pipe over to the headmaster at the school or to the cops". I then put the pipe back where I found it.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: I busted some kids this morning

ROF!! I wonder if they'll try to toke that tar? LOL<br />"Woah !! Dude!! The guy left it full of opium,man!"

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I'da probably done that too. If it were worse than pot I might have talked to a school counselor.

spratt

Lieutenant

The way kids are today, they may burn your place down for messing with their pipe!!!

Stratosfied

Ensign

Are you sure that it was pot???, Anything else I would had to have called someone. But you did the the right thing.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> The way kids are today, they may burn your place down for messing with their pipe!!!
That's why I put it back, cause that was my thoughts exactly.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> Are you sure that it was pot???, Anything else I would had to have called someone. But you did the the right thing.
100% positive, cheap pot, but it was pot.

sangerwaker

Commander

Gee GG, how ya know it was cheap stuff? :p :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Cops arent always the answer.<br /><br />I probably would have smashed it, and pitched it. That way they dont know what happened to it, and cant blame you.<br /><br />Ken

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ya beat me to it sanger... :D :D :p :cool: <br /><br />GG: ((COUGH COUGH )) ooohh man thats some harsh ditch. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Gee GG, how ya know it was cheap stuff? :p :D
How do think the tar got in thar?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yup .... sure ya did gg.. :p :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> I probably would have smashed it, and pitched it. That way they dont know what happened to it, and cant blame you.<br />Ken
They saw my truck, so they know what I drive. I'm sure if it "disappeared" I would have had four flats :mad:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Jail time and lawsuit pending.<br />"Local Businessman Charged with Poisoning Schoolkids"<br /><br />Then the civil damages sought by the parents.<br /><br /> "That man provided a poisonous substance to my kids, and it caused permanent brain damage. I want a million dollars to take care of my baby. He was just a kid. This guy put this poison in a pipe and let it laying around for my boy to find. What kid wouldn't smoke it? Kids are curious about this stuff. And he put it in a fancy pipe to attrack my boy. Since it was in a pipe, he figured it was safe to smoke it. He's just a kid. Now,..now...sob ...sob .. he's all messed up..for life. And its that eeeevil gauge repair guys fault."

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> send it to carphunter for further analysis?
Nah, don't want his eyes to match his red, bald head. :D