Hypocrites!!!

Tinkrrr

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Hypocrites!!!

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br />
5786_02_thumb.jpg
<br /><br />I see how you guys are, this guy here goes around and kills Innocent animals with a knife of all things!! Then has the nerve to wear the teeth on his hat. What a bunch of barbarians
Actually, the two fingers are how Croc controls the buffalo and makes it fall down.<br /><br />All us Aussies know how to use two fingers for that. It's not rocket science if you're an initiated man. <br /><br />Admittedly, we do use five fingers for crocs and sharks. We can do it with two fingers with them, but we need a few spares with those snappers.<br /><br />We can do other things that you wouldn't believe with two fingers, or just one, but it's men's secret business that we, and your women, can't tell you about.<br /><br />P.S. The things on his hat aren't teeth. They're from way lower down on the animal.<br /><br />PP.S. The animals aren't innocent. If they were, why would we be killing them?<br /><br />PPP.S. Yes, we are barbarians. And bloody proud of it. No reason. Just bloody proud of it. Barbarians are like that.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I have got to visit that continent some day.<br /><br />btw, for the record, Aussies sent AU$10 million plus a group of scientists and experts in various fields (as mentioned by Aldo), which we appreciate.

Tinkrrr

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> I have got to visit that continent some day.<br /><br />btw, for the record, Aussies sent AU$10 million plus a group of scientists and experts in various fields (as mentioned by Aldo), which we appreciate.
Personally, I think $10m was a pi$$ weak effort (translation into American: very, very poor.).<br /><br />We drink that much most afternoons, and that's only where I work with a few thousand people. :D <br /><br />We do, however, have some very good disaster relief people. They could be very handy in the US, except they drink more than the rest of us. But they're professionals!

txswinner

Banned

Tinkrr, That would be professional drinkers, right there. Now back to that game Cricket who got the ashes this time about?

Tinkrrr

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Now back to that game Cricket who got the ashes this time about?
And your point is? :D <br /><br />We have ashes coming out of our jacksies!

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Do Americans wear "Roo-Bars" with rows of "Spotties" on then.<br /> :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

QC

Supreme Mariner

Ya mean Kanga-Bangers? What the flyin' flip is a Spotty?<br /><br />Good on ya mate :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

Roo bar - a large piece of very heavy metal mounted to the front of a vehicle, garanteed to decapitate any roos (kangaroo) that happen to wander into the path of a vehicle travelling at warp 9. Also effective on cows, camels, wombats.<br /><br />Spottie - A spotlight, often mounted to a roo bar. Actually, there are often multiple spotties mounted to a roo bar. catagories of spotties - <br />1. Melt snow at 100 yrds.<br />2. Melt snow at 1 mile.<br />3. Where are my sunglasses?

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dun, <br />This is what I want for my truck.<br />The spottys you talk about, here the backwoods buckos mount em on a roll bar and then go chasin down deer at night. Make a great mount too for mounting the "Stars and Bars"<br /><br />
grillguard.jpg

brother chris

Commander

I normally keep out of U.S. discussions, since I am Canadian, but AChris...what the h*ll are you thinking? <br />You have been a attribute to this website for lots of reasons. What is behind your comments? <br />And since alot of us here have backed you up, and wondered why you would say these things....whatsup?<br />This is an aweful time for our fellow U.S. citizens and all you can do is bad-mouth them. That is pathetic. <br />We should all pitch in and help anyway we can!

txswinner

Banned

wildbill, WI what's this "Stars and Bars" stuff, you folks kicked our butts over that flag and look what you let loose.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

It was only in reference to the young idiots up here that have no idea what a flag means. No maliciousness on my part.