Hypocrites!!!

D

DJ

Re: Hypocrites!!!

Pointer94 wrote:<br /><br />
I missed something. Who asked for less coverage? I asked for more. I want the bloated bodies shown, I want to see the 911 attack everyday, and in all the high schools during civics class. If they still exist. <br />
Ditto!!<br /><br />I did notice that "lawless thugs" were "popping off caps", not law abiding citizens.<br /><br />The crooks will ALWAYS have the means of terrifying the lawful.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

achris, is everything ok? That was the most retarded display of hostility I have ever seen from an Aussie here. Why don't you love us anymore? :(

JRJ

Commander

Off your meds? The press has the freedom to make fools of themselves, just as you and I do :cool: We would prefer the mutants weren't around to show off. To bad the press didn't ignore them. Everyone knows the press is out to sell the story, reguardless of the facts. No one wants a news blackout, we will sort the truth out. Thanks for your interest :D

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Man, that is one hysterical diatribe. Take any major city on the planet, remove all the vestiges of civilization such as power, communications, food, water, transportation, law enforcement, etc., New Orleans is what you get. To somehow equate this as indicative of American society in general is rediculous.<br /><br />Dave..

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Dave, you also have to evacuate most of the able-bodied law abiding citizens and herd the weakest into large unprotected groups.

FLATHEAD

Captain

5786_02_thumb.jpg
<br /><br />I see how you guys are, this guy here goes around and kills Innocent animals with a knife of all things!! Then has the nerve to wear the teeth on his hat. What a bunch of barbarians

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Chris, I think you need to pay another visit to your friend over on the big continent. ;)

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Biggest piece of crap I have ever seen(other than the GW Bush admin).

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Skinnywater:<br /> My, my..........<br />
Nothing puts the world into better perspective than seeing it from 100' below the sea....
......................Narcosis. :rolleyes:
Skinnywater, I just saw this. You might be onto something. :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /> I see how you guys are, this guy here goes around and kills Innocent animals with a knife...
bringing a knife to a gunfight, achris?

surfduke

Seaman

achris = mental midget -- Please don't blame the rest of his fine countrymen for his utter lack of caring or compassion. The Aussies are a great people!

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

No, never. Australia is a great nation populated by a fine people. I for one don't blame achris. He's entitled to his opinion no matter how delusional. :D <br /><br />Dave..

aanda6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

As an Australian I want to distance myself from Achris's comments and apolagise for his ignorance. The majority of Aussies are feeling nothing but sympathy for all those affected by this terrible disaster.

FLATHEAD

Captain

I need to add that I respect our friends from down under. I enjoy their post very much, well most of them. My little jab at Achris was just that, a jab directed at him. Hopefully he'll get the meaning. After all I saw it on TV it must be TRUE!!

KRS

Banned

Our media here is a disgrace (not just referring to the tragedy, but everyday)

KRS

Banned

One riot per decade surpasses the riot that occurs EVERY soccer game in the rest of the world!?!? hmmmmmmmm.<br /><br />These people we are watching on the TV are a very few minority, not a fair sampling of the US population, you are smart enough to know that.<br /><br />Has the city failed, it appears to be that way.<br /><br />Do I know why they built a huge city lower than the water surrouding it, no.<br /><br />Do I know why people are stealing TV's, no.<br /><br />Do I think they are idiots, yes.<br /><br />Are the gun toting masses killing each other, no.<br /><br />Has their been some gun violence, yes.<br /><br />As for the laws and rights pertaining to our media in the US... it only applies to citizens. I don't feel that our laws provide anything to foreigners.<br /><br />As for complaining that you can't sit back and have someone feed you the gory news you want, "BOO HOO" already. Get out of your recliner, get on a plane, rent a boat and go wade through it. Since when does the 10 o'clock news handout ever give you the truth anyway?

Kiwi Phil

Commander

As an Aussie I too distance myself from Chris's opinion.<br />Seriously Chris, is something up in your neck of the woods? You got pretty touchy over people smoking in cars at the lights in front of you: didn't seem like your normal self then, nor does it now.<br />I don't agree with Americas "guns", but that's fine, that's their choice, not mine.<br />I do understand the gravity of the situation in America, but with help and hard work they will overcome it.<br />I do not agree with a lot of their foreign policy, but it is theirs and not always ours.<br />There are a lot of points Americans and Aussies are going to disagree on as we are 2 totally different peoples, but that's fine.<br />So Chris, why not just accept they are different in some ways and enjoy their companionship and tolerance. I do.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip