FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Insurance is requiring me to provide the price I paid for 1997 Evinrude 9.9 with electric start. It was bought by my father new in '97. Please help if you can. I saw a 9.9 Merc listed for $2400.00 on line. Wow! Inflation.
I doubt they would give you much. most don't pay current fair market value they simply depreciate the purchase price value down to 0$ after 27 years. !
no harm in trying...