FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Would really like to see a forum for this line. There really aren't any active forums for this boat on the Internet from what I have found.<br /><br />Thank you.
I agree, there is little information on this boat manufacturer on the internet. I am new to boating have one of these and many questions that I am sure many others can answer.
So gents, can we get a Godfrey Marine Hurricane Deck Boat forum, please??????
Lot's of boaters here in SW Florida have Hurricanes...I see them alot. There is a Hurricane dealer with 25+ displayed out front right down the road.
There's your proof that such a forum is needed. Anyone else reading this who is interested in such forum please reply so we can show the moderators that there is a demand.