FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know RICKRICK I have a terrible time with typing Infact if you read most of my posting gee they seem like I am some guy from well you know some foreign countrywho cant spell or type lol I need to spell check everything becasue I type so fast I usually foul up but shhhh dont tell the wife
congrats milo!!!<br /><br />hey, we get to pick our rank at 1000??<br /><br />SeaMasterZ will work for me, lol<br /><br />(AOL main name and name of my first adoptive boat)<br /><br />