FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The rubber bumper that runs all the way around the boat has faded. I would like to tape off and paint this item. Any suggestions on steps to take? Or product to use?
Oh man the rub rail they are big money....... do a search for rubrail and people have suggested replacements. I imagine just about anypaint will adhere to it but I would mask it and do it in place.