How to give a cat a pill

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How to give a cat a pill

tylerin .. I have a good recipe for coot and merganser maybe those comarants would fare well with it too.<br /><br /> :p :D

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> tylerin .. I have a good recipe for coot and merganser maybe those comarants would fare well with it too. :p :D
Is gas an ingredient<br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> OMG Barlow.
12.gif
And, KKC.<br /><br />Why is it that men despise cats so much?
They represent independence, unlike dogs that suck up alot. I have a Great Dane & a Chocolate Lab who follow me everywhere. Its not my dazzling personality they want, it is simply that I snack more than wifey. :)

tylerin

Commander

Barlow, there's this ole Jamaican guy that shows up at the Wildlife areas and uses big trash bags for waders. He shoots 6-7 coots and goes home. Nicest guy you've ever met, don't have the courage to ask him what the heck he's doing :confused: I'm thinking its a Bob Marley thing :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

LF,<br /><br />Let's simplify those steps, OK?<br /><br />1. Pick cat up and cradle gently in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat’s mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand.<br /><br />2. Place cat in bag with hose attachment.<br /><br />3. Attach hose to car exhaust and start car.<br /><br />4. Dispose of bag & cat in dumpster.<br /><br />5. Return pills to vet for full refund and spend money on velvet painting of cute kittens to hang in outhouse.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ROTFLMAO @ tylerin...