FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yep, just pull the cover that says 280, move the rod over to the other side...its a caveman thing once ya see it..(wanna sell the LH props, I might be interested...needed for a 350 motor..elephant ears preferred...PM me)
Yep, just pull the cover that says 280, move the rod over to the other side...its a caveman thing once ya see it..(wanna sell the LH props, I might be interested...needed for a 350 motor..elephant ears preferred...PM me)
Sorry I spun a hub on my 15x19 stainless michigan prop and am looking for someone to rehub it......lots of shops will not rehub michigan props I am finding out..
I want to try a 4 blade RH prop that a shop has here in town......