FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Started my boat on the drivay today... Started very easy, runs very smooth. The only issue is that my idle is around 1500 -2000 rpm... How do I adjust it?
I hope I am able to paste an outside website for reference purposes. Mod, please delete post if not allowed, but this a good information link for these very non-complex carbs. Goodluck. Bulbash Rochester 2-Jet Carb Manual- The Old Car Manual Project