How old do you act?

LadyFish

Admiral
After doing FISHKPR's age gauge and becoming depressed I needed a lift. Well I got one, says I act much younger than I actually am.
27.gif
<br /><br />Take the quiz................

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: How old do you act?

Thanks LF. I feel like a kid again after the test. I, too, was a little depressed after doing the age gauge test.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks LF, I needed that after FISHKPR's age gauge, I felt older than dirt. Your test put me at 28... :D

gaugeguy

Captain

The test told me I was thirty-something, right on the money...PRIME-TIME :p

D

DJ

41. I don't know if that is a good thing. :confused:

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Suddenly I am 14 years younger! Yayyyyyy! Woo hoo!<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Oh, darn it. It was just a quiz. Rats.

dolluper

Captain

It was only 50% right with me ,just like wifee says I act half my age must be an accurate test

Tyme2fish

Commander

I had to leave a few answers blank as I had no idea what was going on. However, I tested at 18 and beleive me, my youngest son is older than that!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

That's weird. I got 28 and LF got 22. Thats the ages we were when we met. LF, did you lure me into the Twilight Zone or something all those years ago?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Age reduction of 25 to 30, I will have NYGirl take it too. This will be a killer. :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

HAHAhahahaha!!!<br /><br />I've several grandchildren older than that! :D

f_inscreenname

Commander

“28” I feel like I have been that age all my life (36 now). On my own at 16, hooked up with a older chick with two kids at 17, had one child with her when 22 and stayed together for 13 years (broke up when I was 30). Now have two kids with new (5 years) wife. With all that responsibility I had in my younger years made me feel older then I was and the life I have with the new wife makes me feel younger then I am so the test is right. I have always felt 28 and plan on staying that way.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Try and see how high you can get. First try I got 36. It won't go over 40 or under 1.<br /><br />My original answers told me I'm 26.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by f_inscreenname:<br /> “28” I feel like I have been that age all my life (36 now). On my own at 16, hooked up with a older chick with two kids at 17, had one child with her when 22 and stayed together for 13 years (broke up when I was 30). Now have two kids with new (5 years) wife. With all that responsibility I had in my younger years made me feel older then I was and the life I have with the new wife makes me feel younger then I am so the test is right. I have always felt 28 and plan on staying that way.
This could make a great movie F_nscreenname. Academy Award Stuff. :D :D

Twidget

Commander

I'm at 28, that was a pretty good age.<br /><br />Thanks LF :)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sweet...I'm 18 again! Unfortunately, I'll have to go back to chalking my license again to drink :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.<br /><br />Ken