How often are you looking at Craigslist?

Jayb123

Chief Petty Officer
Re: How often are you looking at Craigslist?

Lately... its been like every 20 minutes. :)

Philip_G

Chief Petty Officer

I don't have the patience to deal with CL.

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

I installed the app on my phone that sends me a message everytime an ad is posted for something I'm looking for.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I'm on once a day or every other day, fun to look at what other people post but sometimes I find something I am interested in, some people are just stupid though, good for a laugh if nothing else....

Philip_G

Chief Petty Officer

I don't get CL users. Post an item for sale, they send you a message with their phone number and "call me".

If I wanted to talk to a bunch of people on the phone I'd put my # in the ad folks.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I don't get CL users. Post an item for sale, they send you a message with their phone number and "call me".

If I wanted to talk to a bunch of people on the phone I'd put my # in the ad folks.

I've had the same problem. I now include this line:

"I deal with Craigslist exclusively via email so please do not ask me to call you. I am in front of my email all day and will respond promptly. Thanks for looking!"

Philip_G

Chief Petty Officer

I've had the same problem. I now include this line:

"I deal with Craigslist exclusively via email so please do not ask me to call you. I am in front of my email all day and will respond promptly. Thanks for looking!"

I usually just delete them, but your way is probably nicer :redface:
the ones I have called are the ones that want to haggle you down to 50% asking price.