How many members are regular posters?

mattttt25

Commander
Re: How many members are regular posters?

I came here like most... looking for help. Received lots, hopefully gave a little. Spent my fair share of time in the old NTDWB section. I remember posting the announcement of the birth of my daughter. Well, she's 4 now and I have another 1 yr old. Life happens...

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I go through bursts. I tend to do the majority of my posting in the winter when the boat is stuck in the garage and there is nothing to do outside but plow snow and freeze. I've been really busy the last few weeks, what with the wife totalling the jeep again (yes, we are on our third jeep in as many months) and work. I have been out in the boat fishing a few times, but right now my time is divided between fixing a friends boat, doing a fence project for one sister, helping another sister move, fixing mom's car, and getting my stuff done. Only in the last few days have I had enough time to take a breath and get my crack, er, Iboats fix.

Used to mainly hang out in the Projects forum, but have since diversified. I don't contribute as much useful information anymore, just burn time in DC discussing things none of us can change...

QC

Supreme Mariner

Lot of peeps are popping up in this thread, cool. Saw Magster over on the Show yer boat thread (he loves those :D ) and we got a KIZ siting in the last week too.

I came here looking for help with a raw water pump, been out of control ever since . . . :eek:

Coors

Captain

Happy b'day Lube, ya'll old far-.

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class

I visit almost every day but don't post a lot. Mostly just reading and learning.

I joined about a month after rodbolt did. He's a little more than 13000 posts ahead of me.

Man, I got some catching up to do.

dolluper

Captain

Been to many other sites and posted help but this one is additive,and of coarse better people with more knowledge on different subjects from cars to lawns to computers the list goes on and on,other sites are boring

eeboater

Commander

Used to be a regular poster... not so much anymore.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

I'm retired (Journeyman Machinist...the kind that had a chuck of steel tossed at me with a blueprint and said..we need this gear NOW) and after side wrenching boats and motorcycles for 50 years now, with great advice passed to me by old salts who knew the ins and outs, I try my best to help 9 out of 10 here. Of course the tenth one just pisses me off with stupid, I flame the idiot, and that makes the who Iboats thing worthwhile. Now ya got a choice on replying here to me..ya can be 1 to 9, ..or do ya feel lucky?:D :D :D :eek: ..:cool:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I was real regular, but for some reason I ran into puter problems and just couldn't get in. Being constipated, I just couldn't get that dang on password to squeeze out.

aspeck

Staff member

Man, it is good to see eeboater, SS Mayfloat, Magster, Bassy, et al posting here. I used to post a lot more, but it got a little more heated than I cared for - at the same time life got more complicated, so I had to slow down a little bit. But still check in often, and post occasionally.

Have met some great people through this thread - Bob_VT, & Snapper. Looking forward to meeting more. Still miss some of the old regulars - Tylerin, guageguy, etc.

magster65

Commander

Lot of peeps are popping up in this thread, cool. Saw Magster over on the Show yer boat thread (he loves those :D ) and we got a KIZ siting in the last week too.

I came here looking for help with a raw water pump, been out of control ever since . . . :eek:

Well... I can't help it, the novelty of a newish boat hasn't worn off yet!
I bet your 2 typing fingers are really strong now hey QC? :)