How many iboat forum members does it take....

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
.... to change a lightbulb? <br /><br />1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed <br />14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently <br />7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs <br />1 to move it to the Lighting section <br />2 to argue then move it to the Electrical section <br />7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs <br />5 to flame the spell checkers <br />3 to correct spelling/grammar flames <br />6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid <br />2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp" <br />15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct <br />19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb forum <br />11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum <br />36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty <br />7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs <br />4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's <br />3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group <br />5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy <br />4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?" <br />13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs" <br />25 to argue the merits of buying high efficiency bulbs and possibly reduce the profits of power company share holders. <br />62 to argue if it was Bush's fault the bulb blew in the first place. <br />1 guy that never changed a light bulb in his life and will tell everyone else how to do it <br />3,462 spam emails, "see teen lightbulb cheerleaders"

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: How many iboat forum members does it take....

And...<br /><br />One to make it all go "POOF"!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Then of course we need a woman's perspective, and the ultimate POOOOOOOF

NYMINUTE

Captain

11 conflicting diagrams too. :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Hey, I resemble them remarks! :eek:

ndemge

Commander

Topic Date Forum<br />How many iboat forum members does it take.... November 29, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />A Country Divided November 24, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />A simple guide to understanding us women. October 31, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />At the risk of losing friends, Kerry jokes are here!!! October 25, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />Forum Decorum.... July 10, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />Stress Relief June 14, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />Most hated Honey-do June 06, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />How many forum Members....... April 19, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />Two Blondes February 24, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />How many dogs .?? C&P February 05, 2004 Dockside Chat<br />ADD (joke) November 09, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />How many forum members does it take to change a light blub ? November 04, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />Posters : ) September 21, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />When Ya' Do Something Your Sorry For August 31, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />JOKES! July 21, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />PMS lightbulb joke May 14, 2003 Dockside Chat<br />How many...does it take... September 26, 2002 Dockside Chat<br />Tire size for my car ! July 05, 2002 Dockside Chat

NathanY

Commander

How many iboat forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? <br /><br /><br />none, I just tell my wfe to do it. Then I tell her to make me a sandwich. :D

orca

Chief Petty Officer

G'Day. Here in Australia we call them light globes. Is this a good place to note this or should I have started a new thread. :confused:

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

2 to post messages to their friends not related to lightbulbs at all. "Hey, Frank, are you going to be at Champ Lake this weekend? I'll be on the west side, near the second bathrooms"

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by whaley:<br /> G'Day. Here in Australia we call them light globes. Is this a good place to note this or should I have started a new thread. :confused:
Aw, whaley, that must just be what they look like when yer seein 'em from the UNDER side.! :D No need to start a new thread for that.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Its at this point that someone posts a picture of a bulb.<br /><br />
p_cfl_globe_2.gif
<br /><br />Aldo

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

And then someone "HAS" to ask: "How do I post a picture"? :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> And then someone "HAS" to ask: "How do I post a picture"? :D
OK, I'll do it... "How do you post a picture?"<br /> :confused:

sangerwaker

Commander

Isn't this the time to politely tell them about the red "search" button?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> And then someone "HAS" to ask: "How do I post a picture"? :D
OK, I'll do it... "How do you post a picture?"<br /> :confused:
Please repeat this request.. :D :D

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sigh, have you even looked in your iboats manual? :rolleyes:

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Get the OEM one right here at iboats. <br /><br />Don't just buy one that covers all forums from 1984 to present.