How many holes in your transom

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
14,605
I'd have to actually see a picture of that before making recommendations. If you simple install a stack of washers, then there is no support in between for the engine to push against. Can you post a picture. Also maybe removing the aluminum plate would be the better option. I honestly don't know without seeing it...
 

bobsquatch

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
154
It would only be one washer on each side and it will be a large washer or a backing plate of stainless. When I go to post pictures it's always too large so until I figure that out without going through a third-party site...
 

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
14,605
bob, I use paint and resize my picture to 50% and they post fine then. MS paint or any picture type utility can be used to resize (shrink) pictures... Give it a try...
 
Top