FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, now I have to check 2 pumps to see if they need rebuilding/replacement. I checked one and it wasn't pumping any gas out of it. Do rebuild kits usually fix these? What should I look for when I take it apart?
Thanks for your help Laddies on several different topics.
So before I rebuilt the fuel pumps, the bulb on the fuel line wouldn't get very firm, but now it feels like there is some good pressure there. I'm guessing that's a good sign?