How far we've fallen...Oregon's at it again...

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
653
Re: How far we've fallen...Oregon's at it again...

Hey Homerr, it sounds like Oregon is really getting "Californicated", like what is happening to us saps who live one flush below you.<br />Get used to it, Calipornia has been that way for years and is getting worse. You wonder why over 35% of the voters who signed the petitions to recall governor davis are Demorats? You ain't seen nothin' yet brother. ...Bob in Calif...
 

Homerr

Commander
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
2,295
Re: How far we've fallen...Oregon's at it again...

I've been following your recall efforts.<br />I hope you bag that S.O.B. and boot his bootie back to whatever rock he came from under!<br /><br />I actually have family in Southern California, so I'm kinda already there...<br /><br />H.
 

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
8,217
Re: How far we've fallen...Oregon's at it again...

I had to save the "stinky Vehicle" add pic...That was priceless.<br />As far as a rope swing in a municiple park..We lost those years ago, before I reached my teens.<br />It seems, nobody likes to be sued.<br />Or am I missing something? Re-written or written-over link maybee?
 
Top