FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
A little bit 'o fun for all of you freezing your buns off back East!<br /><br />Click here <br /><br /> http://cs.plici.ro/dld/pinguin.swf <br /><br />323 feet so far!<br /><br />H.
317.2 on the bird..<br />but got a high of 2735 on the helo so far.. <br /><br />I know I have to much time on my hands, the boat is ready, I am ready, bait and rods ready, wx won't cooperate..
He doesnt seem to be going as far today as he was last week but on another boating site this was a hot thread for a while with the longest distance being 593.5 ft.<br /><br /> Penguin Game
Boatingfools "Penguin" game is better than Homerr's "Penguin" game!<br /><br />I got a wooping 638.7 ft on boatingfools!!!<br /><br />Only got to 327.8 ft on Hommerr's!
same thread going on www.warfactory.net gaming site I'm on .. I'm "darwin"<br /><br />the 2nd one is a remake, if you notice, the images are a bit sharper ....