How do you think??

D

DJ

Re: How do you think??

As of late, I don't think there is much of it going on. :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> As of late, I don't think there is much of it going on. :p
If you're speaking of yourself who am i to disagree :p :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually I took this test with my daughter years ago and have forgotten the results. But I did find it really interesting. Its a valuable tool when trying to teach kids things and I can see here how it could on adults too. :p <br /><br />Some of these special toy parties make you take the test to see which toys you would enjoy the most.<br /><br />But honestly, I thought all men were visual thinkers. :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Actually I took this test with my daughter years ago and have forgotten the results. But I did find it really interesting. Its a valuable tool when trying to teach kids things and I can see here how it could on adults too. :p <br /><br />Some of these special toy parties make you take the test to see which toys you would enjoy the most.<br /><br />But honestly, I thought all men were visual thinkers. :D
being the visual thinker that i am, after reading this post all i can say is " its getting hot in here" :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Ooops that was kids toy party ROTFLMAO. Get your mind outta the gutter. :p <br /><br /> :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by achris:<br /> rolmops,<br /><br /><br />3. Tactile. These people tend to 'feel' the meaning in what's being said. As much as I don't like to pidgeon-hole people, this group is usually the liberally, social worker types.<br /><br /><br />--c. I feel I understand.<br /><br /><br />--c. Looks at you blankly because liberal lefties think everyone can be changed. :D <br /><br /><br />Chris.............
That would be me except the last one.I don't think anyone will change,and don't care if they do.I'm looking at you blankly cause your 8-up. :p

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Fixin:<br />.... cause your 8-up. :p
?????<br /><br />Sorry Fixin, I can't see what you're getting at, could you explain that for me.<br /><br />Chris.......

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just messing with the right side a little. :)