How do you spell Buffoon?

crab bait

Captain
Re: How do you spell Buffoon?

o'yeah MR LADYFISH,, that was good,, very very clever.. it was brillant if i may so so myself.. very good..

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

rolmops, many of us are saving our ammunition for after the election.<br /><br /><br />This goose thing reminds me of Clinton's duck hunting.<br /><br />Show up and take photos.<br />Walk into bullrushes.<br />Hear a half dozen shots and 5 minutes later Clinton walks out with a duck. <br /><br />If Clinton could call in, shoot, and retrieve a duck that fast, its no wonder he said "he didn't have sexual relations with that woman." It happened too fast to remember. It all happened so fast she probably doesn't remember it either. But the stain on the dress remembers.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> No population on earth could be so dumb as to elect this lying, flipflopping, pandering, power hungry, arrogant, elitest fool.
Wait Boomyal, yer talkin about the same damn fools that not only elected Clinton, but then displayed the stupidity to re-elect him.

crab bait

Captain

if bush wins this election ..he should get down on his hands an knees an kiss bin ladens feet.. <br /><br />cause if'n not for him,, bush would be the lackluster one term loser..

Twidget

Commander

I would just love to hear of any of you militant Bush supporters, that you will eat your boots if Kerry wins. Afterall that should be a safe bet.You can send a picture to iboats to show us how your boots taste.<br />
Hmm, so if Kerry wins will all those hollywood loons move back, you know the ones that were moving to another county if Bush won the first time? Oh wait, then never did move, except Tom Cruise and he was just afraid of terrorism, so he ran and hid. :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by The Professor:<br />
Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> No population on earth could be so dumb as to elect this lying, flipflopping, pandering, power hungry, arrogant, elitest fool.
Wait Boomyal, yer talkin about the same damn fools that not only elected Clinton, but then displayed the stupidity to re-elect him.
Yeah, I don't understand it all, Prof. A guy no right minded parent would let their daughter go out with, but they elect him Prez. Go figure.

Twidget

Commander

On a different hunting note, some of you Texans might remember this. <br /><br />When President Bush was running for governor, he went dove hunting(think it was dove anyway). There were a bunch flushed, he took his shot and one of them was an endangered bird. He paid the fine and apologized. <br /><br />Sorry if I have the wrong bird, Im not a hunter. I just remember the bird hunting, endangered bird, fine and apology.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> if bush wins this election ..he should get down on his hands an knees an kiss bin ladens feet.. <br /><br />cause if'n not for him,, bush would be the lackluster one term loser..
I guess that must put a big question mark over our brother/sister Texans, for electing him for two terms, huh, CB?<br /><br />and apparently, by a wide margin, too!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />I have never witnessed such a pandering fool.
I have....<br /><br /><br />
Bush_flight_suit.jpg
<br /><br />Judo CHOP!

newhewes

Seaman

Here's a guy I want to support. NOT <br />Kerry's Voting Record.<br />Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues <br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Fund for Animals considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the The Humane Society of the United States considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the American Humane Association considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Animal Protection Institute considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Society for Animal Protective Legislation considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time.<br />2003 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Doris Day Animal League considered to be the most important in 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time..<br />2001-2002 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Doris Day Animal League considered to be the most important in 2001-2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 89 percent of the time.<br />2001-2002 Based on the votes, and co-sponsorship of legislation the Society for Animal Protective Legislation considered to be the most important in 2001-2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 89 percent of the time.<br />Gun Issues <br />2003 On the votes that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered to be the most important as of 2003, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time. <br />2002 On the votes that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence considered to be the most important as of 2002, Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time. <br />2002 Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all Congressional candidates in 2002, the National Rifle Association assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).<br />2001-2002 Based on the results of a questionnaire the Gun Owners of America assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F-). <br />1999-2000 On the votes that the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence considered to be the most important in 1999-2000 , Senator Kerry voted their preferred position 100 percent of the time. <br />1999-2000 Based on the results of a questionnaire the Gun Owners of America assigned Senator Kerry a grade of F- (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F-).

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br />
Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />I have never witnessed such a pandering fool.
I have....<br /><br /><br />
Bush_flight_suit.jpg
<br /><br />Judo CHOP!
Your gonna have to do better than this MrB! In case you hadn't noticed, he is pictured in a roll that he had been well commended for.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I must've missed the pandering part, I just thought you said fool. :p <br /><br />Now to add a little pander to the fool....<br /><br /><br />
nabush.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> I must've missed the pandering part, I just thought you said fool. :p <br /><br />Now to add a little pander to the fool....<br /><br /><br />
nabush.jpg
You are just as desperate as your candidate, MrBS! In neither case have you shown anything where GW is out of character.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Who said anything about character? We're talking about a pandering fool, remember? And just because he is from Texas doesn't mean he knows or even cares anything about NASCAR. And why is Kerry out of character??? He's been a hunter for a long time. I've never once seen or heard Bush talk about NASCAR, how he's always been a fan. I would bet Bush couldn't even name 3 NASCAR drivers before his photo op at the race track. He probably still can't. He's soliciting votes from people who would normally not vote for him, just like Kerry. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 1994lundminnow:<br />
Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> <br />And did you see the dog??? Kerry went to pat it, the dog took a whiff of him and circled around him instead...goes to show that the dog is smarter than a lot of people :D
I trust the intuition of a dog. Can you really find a less biased audience? I always watch how my dog reacts to people she meets for the first time, tells me a lot about what kind of person they really are. Dogs can sense things instantly that would take us years to figure out. <br /><br />My dog growls at my older brother than I don't really get along with... everyone else in my family she'll roll over and give her belly to, but she growls at him... they know things...
There's a clip in a certain movie that shows Bush trying to pet one of his dogs and it won't go near him. It runs off every time Bush bends over to pet it.....and thats his own dog! Animals are very telling of people for sure.

Bondo

Staff member

There's a clip in a certain movie that shows Bush trying to pet one of his dogs and it won't go near him. It runs off every time Bush bends over to pet it.....and thats his own dog! Animals are very telling of people for sure.<br />
That wouldn't be that Communist Propaganda movie by Comrade Moore would it..????

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

This is a classic case of a man who doesn't know who he is. Directed by his handlers without the spine to wave them off, Kerry trapes throught the fields looking like a gun supporter. "Is this were I get me a huntin' licence?" Great, this sends the base into spazms. Their best boy carrying one of them there firesticks, what if he hits a spotted owl? Liberals seeing their boy in his most recent costume shows either an intellectual tunnel vision or an acceptance of dishonesty that is difficult to justify.<br /><br />Pandering. Mrbscott, how is Bush pandering to those undecided voters? Is he misrepresenting his strong military position? Is he pretending he wasn't a better than average pilot during his military experience? Do you think that Bush is anti-Nascar? Has Bush voted against Nascar? Perhaps we can look forward to seeing Ralph Nader in camo in the very near future. Ralph wouldn't prost1tute himself that way. (He's got a spine)<br /><br />Perhaps he was portraying his wife as a rich, egocentric, elitest, arrogant, jerk. That's what Bush would have to do to his wife to pander to those who support Kerry. Since the Clinton mafia showed up to tell Kerry who he is, the first lady want to be has been gaged. Got to say this at least she is what she is.<br /><br />Show me President Bush hanging out at an abortion clinic sterilizing medical instruments (of death) and I will agree he is pandering. Until then Kerry, and his liberal standpoint and voting record, pretending to support hunters and hunting rights is the current pandering award winner.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Self edit - had a theory that didnt pan out.<br /><br />Ken

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> I would just love to hear of any of you militant Bush supporters, that you will eat your boots if Kerry wins. Afterall that should be a safe bet.You can send a picture to iboats to show us how your boots taste.
As a militant, Bush supporter, if Kerry wins the election...(ha,ha,ha...HA!)....A-hem!....<br /><br /> :cool: "Is this were I get me a huntin' licence?".........Hey Dog!....I axed you a question! peace out.. :D

eeboater

Commander

And why is Kerry out of character??? He's been a hunter for a long time
Thats why he had to go out and spend 1800 bucks on camo to go hunting... isn't it?<br /><br />Because people who hunt all the time definetly need to go to an L.L. Bean'ish store to buy their camo.<br /><br />Because people who hunt all the time are "too lazy" (direct quote from the French-Looking Kerry) to carry their game from the forest.<br /><br />Can I get me a hunting license here?<br />- John Kerry<br /><br />Out of character? Hell yes. Not only that, he was trying to "sure up his pro-gun" base by "stooping to their levels," IMO all he did was p*ss them off even more. There are 24 million people in this country who *think* they are in some way affiliated with the NRA. He just alienated them - and didn't do anything but guarantee that they will be voting for Bush. <br /><br />Don't insult me John Kerry. I know you're no better than Anna Nicole Smith. Yikes, thats a scary thought... Anna Nicole Smith for president. At least she has a decent set of knockers vs. Kerry's nightmareish waffle face.<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />p.s. Mods: I apologize for the knockers bit, but I felt it was appropriate right there.