How do you know if you are a Republican?

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: How do you know if you are a Republican?

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> This fall Repubs will win one for the Gipper and the Dems will lose one for the Flipper!
Well...speaking of one-liners, that's a good one Ralph!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

NOSLEEP

Commander

A little to much testosterone for you rolmops.<br />SW thats just to funny.

aspeck

Staff member

Don't forget, the iBoats platform has to have free hunting licneses also! Man, free fishing, free hunting, a free land, no taxes, gas in 6 gal increments, all those holidays to fish and hunt, won't life be grand! SBN for Prez!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I agree with you nosleep.Problem is that if that is what you think with,that is what your acts look like.(I wonder how much of it is steroids)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We have the Republicans and the Democrats, so now we will have the Boateriffics.<br /><br />Tax cuts to those that owns boats.<br />This will stimulate the economy as well.<br /><br />Once people find out they can get tax cuts by owning a boat, they will go out and buy one.<br />See there?<br /><br />No tax on gas, them big oil companies make enough now the way it is.<br /><br />You will still have to have fishing and hunting license, but when you buy one, it will be good anywhere in the US.<br /><br />If some country wants to come over here and do us harm, be ready for a empty parking lot in that country.<br /><br />No more gas wars, the gas stays the same price for a year at all stations and then can only be raised by 10 cents.<br /><br />If serve in the Congress or Senate, be ready to look for work after 8 years.<br /><br />If you are a past President, be ready to look out for yourself 4 years after leaving office.<br /><br />We American's don't want to pay for your security till you die, we have to pay for our own.<br /><br />Seniors will have flat rate cost for their medications that medicare will pay 90% of.<br /><br />Whewwww, better stop for now before I get started.

SpinnerBait_Nut

And further more, if your able to work, you will work or starve.<br /><br />We American's are tired of paying for you to sit at home and do nothing.<br /><br />Want to better your life, get a J.O.B.

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

SBN, If you toss your hat in the ring for 08, you better rethink your handle: Spinner. The press would eat you alive with that one. You might want to lose the NUT part too. :eek: :D <br />Both of those will make you: Bait. Shark bait that is.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> And further more, if your able to work, you will work or starve.<br /><br />We American's are tired of paying for you to sit at home and do nothing.<br /><br />Want to better your life, get a J.O.B.
Even if it is washing my boat.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by 1730V:<br /> SBN, If you toss your hat in the ring for 08, you better rethink your handle: Spinner. The press would eat you alive with that one. You might want to lose the NUT part too. :eek: :D <br />Both of those will make you: Bait. Shark bait that is.
My name is Lester, and I want to be your next President. :D <br /><br />Dang, that has a funny ring to it, huh?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Now, SBN, if you said,<br /><br /> "My name is Lester and I have a chest full of war medals............."<br /><br />You might get a whole bunch of people taking a close look, <br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />for a while! :p

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

05uspoll.jpg
<br /><br />If this makes you smile... ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> We have the Republicans and the Democrats, so now we will have the Boateriffics.<br /><br />Tax cuts to those that owns boats.<br />This will stimulate the economy as well.<br /><br />Once people find out they can get tax cuts by owning a boat, they will go out and buy one.<br />See there?<br /><br />No tax on gas, them big oil companies make enough now the way it is.<br /><br />You will still have to have fishing and hunting license, but when you buy one, it will be good anywhere in the US.<br /><br />If some country wants to come over here and do us harm, be ready for a empty parking lot in that country.<br /><br />No more gas wars, the gas stays the same price for a year at all stations and then can only be raised by 10 cents.<br /><br />If serve in the Congress or Senate, be ready to look for work after 8 years.<br /><br />If you are a past President, be ready to look out for yourself 4 years after leaving office.<br /><br />We American's don't want to pay for your security till you die, we have to pay for our own.<br /><br />Seniors will have flat rate cost for their medications that medicare will pay 90% of.<br /><br />Whewwww, better stop for now before I get started.
God, if only the country was really like this. <br />You forgot to say, "May name is SBN, and I approved this message."

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br />
05uspoll.jpg
<br /><br />If this makes you smile... ;)
Where do we send your ballot? :D