FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I'm interested in this too. I've searched the web and can't come up with much info. I have a 1989 Yamaha 90 HP on a 25' pontoon. I've probably got the original prop on it with some dings and I'd like to replace it with an aluminum prop - possibly a SS one (depends on if I can find a deal or not). I pull more heavy loads (of people and beer) than have a need for speed. Right now she cruises at 23 mph with me, minimal gear and a full tank of gas. With a load of people and gear, I'm probably around 18 mph. Any suggestions would be appreciated.