How do I clean vinyl seats?

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
Got my samples last week and on Sunday attacked the inside of the Bayliner. Much like dpoff said above ... stuff that didn't look that dirty: we got a buncha' dirt off of. The multi-surface cleaner is good stuff!

Nice products guys.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give our products a try and for posting feedback! We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the results of 303? Multi-Surface Cleaner. Feel free to follow the link in our signature to get signed up for future free sampling opportunities if you haven't done so already.

Have a great day!!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Ditto, I got my samples and posted on the Restoration forum the outstanding results I acheived. Great Products!!!!

magster65

Commander
Just a word of caution on the simple green. A friend had his white vinyl go dark and blotchy and he had to replace it. He had started using simple green that summer. It may be a coincidence but none of our gang is using it for cleaning vinyl any longer. The 303 is made for cleaning vinyl... I'd go with that.

Idlespeedonly

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well I received my samples today. I was pleasantly surprised to see 5 different products in the box when I was only expecting one.
Hopefully I will get to use them in the next week or two.

Thank you again.

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
Well I received my samples today. I was pleasantly surprised to see 5 different products in the box when I was only expecting one.
Hopefully I will get to use them in the next week or two.

Thank you again.

Sorry for the delay but we are happy to hear you received the samples. Please let us know if you have any questions about any of those products.

Have a great day!