How do I: 1987 Johnson 30HP from tiller to remote??

NCBoater123

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
8
Hello,

I would like to convert my 1987 30 HP Johnson CJ30RCUB from tiller to remote. I want to keep the pull start to save on the cost is that possible? Or do I need to convert everything?

What parts will I need and where is the least expensive way to get them?

I just want steering, Gear, and throttle controll

How involved is it?
 

NCBoater123

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
8
Re: How do I: 1987 Johnson 30HP from tiller to remote??

Thanks for the response! I have a pretty good idea of waht I need I was looking for specifics?
 

blimp

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
237
Re: How do I: 1987 Johnson 30HP from tiller to remote??

I have some parts from a parts motor you may be interested in. Check your Private Messages.
 
Top