How did you come up with your screen name?

Re: How did you come up with your screen name?

I live with my wife and our two female siberian huskies. Therefore, my vote is never the winning one because I'm outnumbered.

But I have a boat! (I actually wanted a Corvette, but since the dogs weren't allowed in it, they voted against.)​

Fly Rod

Commander

I had done a lot of salt and fresh water flyfishing throughout the years, 28 years or so. So one day fishing with a group of conventional rod and reel guys, one did not know my name and kept calling me, "ha flyroder" when ever he wanted my attention. Therefore I thought it to be a good call name, much better then a few other names I've been called.

Pierutrus

Senior Chief Petty Officer

this is the real Ziggy...
ziggystardust.jpg

everyone gets one special pet in their life. i think ziggy will be mine. he got blind at 5 yrs and lived to 19. was a real killer. love squirls, rabbits, and rodents....... for a snack.... hung out with me like a dog would. was a real lovey dovey and really appricieated 'the treatment' (petting him). not to mention he had a sexy meow... some cats just meow, ziggy talked. he had many different meows he made.... ya can see why i pay reverance to, Ziggy. RIP

That's a cute kiddie. Sorry for your loss.
I'm a cat lover as well!;)

Last edited:

Tyme2fish

Commander

Carphunter: Look at "Similar Threads" below and you'll see a lot more other answers on screen names.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander

my boat is a '79 Avenger. usually I use wildchild on most sites but here I thought I'd do something different.

Afubar

Seaman Apprentice

Because it's the way I feel most of the time. Vets will understand. :D

I use the same handle on most sites. Sometimes combined with my favorite number. :eek:

deisel

Recruit

my golf partner calls me that for my long straight drives (into the woods,ponds,rough) but i still don't have a name for my boat