how bout we get back to helping people fix their boats :-)

dmarkvid2

Chief Petty Officer
Re: how bout we get back to helping people fix their boats :)

I think everyone is here to find out answers to their perticular problem. No matter what topic you're in, or need. I know I've learned so much at this forum. I haven't had to ask alot of questions in THIS topic, engine repair ( Yet ) But my time will come I'm sure. I've heard strait answers, to funny answers, But I don't want to hear "loose the headache" or " just sink the boat, and be done with it" type answers, I can get that from my girl friend! LOL We all can't afford "new boats" thats why most of us are here, and half the fun of our projects are to be able to cut out the middle man (The evil money hungry boat machanic, fiberglass guy, carpenter, Whatever) and learn do it ourselves, using our money saved for other things, like Fuel! Aside from all that, I've seemed to meet alot of friends here, its like a comradery. Everyone here has all the same interests, and thats Boats. Thats why I'm here, and theres My two cents worth.

KaGee

Admiral

th_beatdeadhorse5.gif

FreeBeeTony

Captain

Think this horse is dead............

Shawdaddy

Seaman Apprentice

This is way past the "Retarded" level. Just lock the post....

olbuddyjack

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks Tony

milkyway

Chief Petty Officer

I tested the boat yesterday and it ran great. Over the last 3 weeks, this forum's people helped me test my fuel pump, how to adjust idle speed and mixture, and do advanced timing. Even to find that rotating mark on the balancer which I couldn't find but Don insisted that it was there even though it was painted, and it was really there. Thanks to all.

bigbad 4cyl x2

Petty Officer 1st Class

well i see the original poster bailed on his own thread .don s . this isn't about how you help some people ,or rather i say don't mind typing the necessary responses to people as most others know or could easily look up the answers . [its just a boat ] its about how you answer some people don s . the rudeness , thinking its ok . your forum Buddy's jumping in to prove an ill gotten point . those locked threads are sour grapes yes but not all discussions are looked on like Chery's ... were looking like sour grapes in Iraq . and your tyranny here does resemble saddam hey "don sadam " don s , makes sense ... really the original poster coined it 'bad attitude lately 'and you came out the garbage can oscar. those topics were about overpriced under-qualified . no official licensing mechanics. which doesn't go over so hot with the 100$ an hour for changing sparkplugs/wires crowd . this is over for me but it was a topic till you two had a back down

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

[colour=null][/colour]Lets just all forget it and move on.....We should all thank Don for putting up with the BS sometime!