how bout we get back to helping people fix their boats :-)

sikpupy

Seaman Apprentice
Re: how bout we get back to helping people fix their boats :)

Yea, you want to see a good example, go check out my 2nd, yes 2nd post here and see what I got. Interesting thing is, when I backlashed, nicely, I got yelled at for bashing THEM.....interesting. I agree that message boards are not going to be like walking into church where everyone has good manners, but, there should be a course some people need to take. I for one have a hard time expression what I am trying to say, just my hang up I guess, I admit, but for gosh sakes, give a man a chance first, THEN bash his brains in.<br /><br />"You want a whippin'? Go to Dockside Chat!"<br /><br />Now thats funny. I almost want to go there for the challenge, now that I know what i would be up against once I get there, lol.<br /><br />And to reiterate...........and I quote:<br /><br />" will everybody frickin lighten up!! "

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

'Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt....applies to typing, too.

hullofalottatrouble

Petty Officer 1st Class

The wise man realises how little he knows; it is the foolish man who imagines that he knows everything

ron7000

Banned

<br /><br />CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??
hifinger.gif
<br /><br /><br />in before the
locked.gif
<br /><br /> :D

whywhyzed

Banned

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hey guys, I have a boat, it don't run right, whats could be wrong?? :rolleyes:
You forgot to preface it with "Hey Don...."
and can you email me the answer directly at freeadvice@boatmail.omc ... I don't want to have to come back here and read a lot of words....

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by uncle_llyods_slippery_nibbles:<br /> Every other post I read has a smart aleck response to somebody's honest question..
Jeezzz...talk about bull****.......

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by SCAATY:<br />
Originally posted by uncle_llyods_slippery_nibbles:<br /> Every other post I read has a smart aleck response to somebody's honest question..
Jeezzz...talk about bull****.......
And just what the F does this have to do with I/O's Mr. Know it all? Take it to the basement with the rest of D/C ers

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,.........Are You Guys Talking About ME Again,....???..... :rolleyes: :D

Don S

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander

A fine 12 year old single malt may help. :D ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by thunderroad:<br /> This place ain't near as bad as a couple of guitar forums I get on. Those people can get down right rude.<br />I ignore the idiots and appreciate the helpful posts.
Ya outta try a computer help forum some time :eek:

Originally posted by Don S:<br /> Lightin up disgruntled or uncle_llyods_slippery_nibbles or what ever you want to call yourself today.<br />You are doing exactly what you're complaining about others of doing.<br /><br />People who live in glass houses shouldn't....... oh well, never mind.
Yes, never mind Aldo, the Admiral has spoken. ;)

Don S

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

DonS, your getting them walmarks again :) :) .<br /> I am gonna install a steel plate on my forehead so as to prevent them soon :) .<br /> had to do it cause I have not been berated in a while myself,<br /> capn, give him forty lashes with a noodle.

Don S

bigbad 4cyl x2

Petty Officer 1st Class

i for 1 agree with disgruntled. i personaly dont care for ketchikan no more . i will flip off and push in a snowbank anyone i meet from ketchikan in anchorage ever again . i know some lawyer families from ketchikan . and while they had the wild side in them . they were still personable and well behaved . i for one, wish don s would remove the ketchikan part from his signiture as i feel he is not a good repesentation of the freindleyness/spirit of what alaska is all about.