Hot Wheels look

ndemge

Commander
Re: Hot Wheels look

Hey, now watch it there, That lil red truck of yours will get ya in trouble.<br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by Realgun:<br />
I say "cause anything over 17" is $%^*'& dumb"...
Not really<br />
615.jpg
<br /><br />They really hold the road and I get a bit more milage from them. Yes they are 20's. And I am not afraid of any pothole. Cause if you fill them with water I can ride my boat. :D

Realgun

Commander

Good G&D man I got it that way. Was a sweet deal. It has the tow Pkg and the 5.4. I have alway had a taneau cover on my P/U's cause I cruise about 10-12 miles to work everyday on the freeway. The tires are only 10cm? or 10mm? wider than the standard that came with the truck. 265/70R15 now 275/45R20. Side wall is about as high as a 13 inch tire. Yes I have been to the woods for firewood. The tire/wheel weighs 4 lbs less than stock. If I get the 3.73 ring and pinion I will go 305/50R20 but maybe not. The limited slip will be installed soon.<br /><br />The truck in question above has basically no sidewall and is to large for that truck IMHO looks bad.<br /><br />BTW I am 41. So I am no punk kid.

Realgun

Commander

nd3mge- please refrain form posting my truck that image is copywrited by me and you did not ask permission. Permission is granted. :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> Nos4R2<br /><br />Landrover Discovery can do it all on road tyres, never needed anything else, Sand ,gravel slip , offroad. <br /><br />Best 4 * 4by Far ;) <br /><br />Ps Having a winch helps too
I hereby challenge you to 4x4's at 20 paces Chris :p

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

IMO, there is no way a SUV will ever look cool.<br /><br />I would much rather have a 2dr RWD car anyday.<br /><br />Ken

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> nd3mge- please refrain form posting my truck that image is copywrited by me and you did not ask permission. Permission is not granted.
Surely you can't be serious.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> IMO, there is no way a SUV will ever look cool.<br /><br />I would much rather have a 2dr RWD car anyday.<br /><br />Ken
brians89.jpg
<br />I think they can. :D

Realgun

Commander

Surely you can't be serious.
don't call me shirley.<br /><br />No its a pride thing. I don't like anybody to post my pictures and yes they are copyrighted. I will have to start adding the water mark again I see.

Realgun

Commander

Nos4R2<br /><br />Landrover Discovery can do it all on road tyres, never needed anything else, Sand ,gravel slip , offroad. <br /><br />Best 4 * 4by Far
I saw a small landrover? don't know the kind but what got me was it had 18 inch rims and wide street tires. The salesman assured me it was all business. I believe they were 245/55R18 but not sure. I sure rode nice but I didn't really want it.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> I think small wheels with big tires just looks way better.
Way WAY better. The big wheel, fart can muffler will end soon..(I hope)

ndemge

Commander

Realgun... All I did was hit the "quote" button on your post, and as a quote, the image came with it.

Realgun

Commander

OK I got a bee in my bonnet bout stealing pics on the web. You have permission!