FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
2000 honda 25 hp is rated at 6 amps. I am wondering if that is continuous or only at WOT? If only at WOT, what could I expect at idle? Thank You in advance.
Mike
I think the 6 amps is likely the max output. You might get the full amps before WOT, but probably can't expect much more than a couple of amps at idle ...