Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

ezbtr

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
3,159
Just noticed that, wow how so much has changed, so fast!!
 

Summer Fun

Banned
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
2,251
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Yep, I got ya beat by 2 months. :p
 

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
14,398
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

We must have an anniversary party !!!!
here's to the next nine
 

Barnacle_Bill

Admiral
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
6,469
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Time really does go by fast when you are having fun. And especially as you get older.
 

Bigprairie1

Commander
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
2,568
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

.....wow, its ok to log off on occasion Heinz!!;);)...maybe time for a bathroom break!!;)
BP:D:cool:
 
G

Guest

Guest
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Has some one got a chart handy, I think I'll need one with all the changes in iboats :-0
 

angus63

Captain
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
3,726
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

We'll call it a draw!
Happy New Year
 

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
1,316
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Time flies here.............
 

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
26,119
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Yes, time does fly fast!!! :D
 

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
1,876
Re: Holy cow, I've been here for almost 9 years???

Been here about seven months, and I feel like I know a few guys for years. Time does fly here. This is a great "Family" of boaters. I consider it an honor to be part of the iboats community. Thank you everyone...

PS: How'd everything work out with your son and his friends parents, ezbtr? (Airsoft...)
 
Top