Hold any fishin' superstition?

Xcusme

Commander
Re: Hold any fishin' superstition?

Superstitions ??? Nope, fishing is really a simple process.....<br /><br />Just light the fuse and toss...... :eek: <br />Then grab the dip net

k5ranger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I agree with Suzukii115. Gotta get a dip of Skoal to get the fish to bite. When the fishing slows...go for a dip!<br /><br />Now when catfishing at night, it is only obvious that one must take a **** in the water to excite the fish. <br /><br />Oh...and let me not forget to mention the "song"..<br /> "chicken bones,<br /> chicken bones,<br /> lucky, lucky chicken bones."<br /> this always brings in the fish....must please the chicken Gods or something.

vista4u2

Seaman Apprentice

The only true superstition I know is this: if you watch a dog take a crap, you'll get a sti in your eye.

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

On the good ship Throbbin Rods all those who successfully bring the prey to net must perform the Salmon Dance or no further fish will be caught that day

Skinnywater

Commander

Long time ago as a kid I let some caught fish go to waste. I swear, it was a long dry spell before I was catching them again.<br />I've never repeated that mistake.<br /><br />Any fish I catch, I thank the fish.