hi there :)

just so the admins and moderators are aware i respect the rules on this site and i promise to follow them :) as i think this site is wonderful and full of helpful knowledge :)

I have no idea. Do you possess a boat and need of help maintaining it?
i use to have a boat two years ago unfortunately my fiance and i had to leave the boat becaue we were newbies at it and didnt know what we were doing and plus hurricane season was setting in so we decided to give it to someone else who at the time was in a situation and needed help well she passed it onto other people and didnt really keep it and the last person it went to she was out of state and the boat got beached to where it couldnt be rescued and got torn up and thrown away but my fiance and i have been thinking of returning back to the boat life we just dont know when atm but in time we will

flashback

Captain
If you express your need for a boat, such as fishing, skiing, live aboard, etc, etc ... you can find folks here who have the experience.

If you express your need for a boat, such as fishing, skiing, live aboard, etc, etc ... you can find folks here who have the experience.
well when the time comes to find a boat i shall seek you guys out :) as i know you guys have a lot more knowledge than me and my fiance do about boats

flashback

Captain
You must be down in myakka park, I had a small herb garden there in the 60s you might find some dental floss that I missed .

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
i use to have a boat two years ago unfortunately my fiance and i had to leave the boat becaue we were newbies at it and didnt know what we were doing and plus hurricane season was setting in so we decided to give it to someone else who at the time was in a situation and needed help well she passed it onto other people and didnt really keep it and the last person it went to she was out of state and the boat got beached to where it couldnt be rescued and got torn up and thrown away but my fiance and i have been thinking of returning back to the boat life we just dont know when atm but in time we will
period and capital letters omg.