FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I can`t beleive I did this! If I get bit, I sure asked for it.
I found a repo 1996 295 Stratos, this was one of those deals I really couldn`t pass up. I hope it doesn`t bite me in the butt. I usually don`t do things like this, Beleive it or not, I don`t even know what HP it is. I`ve never seen an engine that did not have the HP all over it. It`s some kind of special edition and has gold lettering. It`s a three liter carbed Johnson. (UPDATE) it`s a 200. Boats in good shape, carpet and seats are in good shape. No batteries. I took a compression test and it``s even at 100#`s. Hour meter shows 30 hours. Boat was for sure stored inside. No water test, I havn`t even heard it run. I pick it up next weekend. If it checks out as good as it looks, I stole it and intend to drive it that way!
Man good deal!!!!i ngot a buddy with one same year i think with a 150 intruder on it and he will rocket out of the hole and run 60 all day long.if ya want get rid of the motor let me know