Hey, Im famous!

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hey, Im famous!

i vote for your pic,lubedude,technically more difficult. exposure,timing, color composition. and art. if you know the technical details enter it in some more contest.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by wajajaja:<br /> i vote for your pic,lubedude,technically more difficult. exposure,timing, color composition. and art. if you know the technical details enter it in some more contest.
Great idea for LubeDude, wajajaja. I bet he could win any number of contests with that pic.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I don't know, LD. I mean, what, you got some water, a couple of trees, a little pyrotechnics for effect, nice composition. Could have used a few bunnies or maybe a smiley face. Then you would have had something! :p

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Great photo LubeDude. You could be a PhotoDude ? :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> Great photo LubeDude. You could be a PhotoDude ? :D
How about L. Photoeus 'Dude, Professor Emeritus of all things slippery and photography. :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> Great photo LubeDude. You could be a PhotoDude ? :D
How about L. Photoeus 'Dude, Professor Emeritus of all things slippery and photography. :D
You guys are killing me! :D Thanks for all the great replys! <br /><br />Anyway, here is the link I promised!<br /><br /> 4th of July <br /><br />Honestly I cant say that I had a hard time finding just the right place to take the picture, It was taken off of my front deck!!! :eek: <br /><br />Wow, I just clicked on the link, Its a lot nicer at full resolution! But then, "I knew that"! There are usually about 1-200 boats on the lake durring the fireworks! Shooting off fireworks of there own, and honking horns and such. Went out one time, but something about fireworks and boats seem to bother me!!! There has never been an accident though! Its a nightmare to get your boat out after they are over though.

LubeDude

Admiral

Here is a Christmas shot I took this year you can put on your Background for Christmas. The Orca Whale actually jumps out of the water and then back in for a splash!<br /><br />Taken at Shore Acers State Park! Nearly 100,000 lights this year, what you see is about 1/3 of the entire display.<br /><br /> Christmas 2004

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Boy, how'd ya like to have to replace the burned out bulbs at that place? Whew!<br /><br />L'Dude, are all your pics taken by the same camera? Didn't you just get a new one?

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> <br /><br />L'Dude, are all your pics taken by the same camera? Didn't you just get a new one?
I am saving my money to buy a Nikon D70. That is what I have decided I want. Its going to take a while as they run anywhere from $1,200.00 up depending on what assecories you want, so Im expecting somewhere in the $1,500.00 range.<br /><br />Anyway, I bought another "USED" Toshiba like my old one off Ebay for $75.00 for now! Its a 3.3 MP and with the accys I have, does a decent job.