Hey everyone.....newbie here!

1730V

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hey everyone.....newbie here!

Hi James. I have not been around long either. But I like what I see on the forums. There are a lot of experts here.<br />Welcome! :D

KaGee

Admiral

Welcome James...!<br /><br />Watch out for the ole JB....he has a "POOF" button on his keyboard......snick! :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Welcome aboard Jeff. Check out the I/O forum and Boat Topics and Questions for help when you get to fixin' up the boat. Lottsa' good folks there that'll help.
7.gif
<br /><br />And no....I didn't notice the good looking boat decor gracing the stern of your boat. ;) :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome aboard Mr. Bond. I share the same interests it looks like, except I like the old American Steel, V-8 performance of a "real car". Just kidding.<br />I've been into racing since about 1987. Started with stock cars, went to IMCA sportsman class, then NASCAR hobby stock and late model. Right now I am out of circle track, no money.<br />Been doing the drag racing thing for a while too. Tteal, I used to drag my 1994 Mustang. That was the last of the 5.0 HO. I ran brackets with that car. It ran dcent in the mid 15's. My last drag racer was a 1970 Mustang. I ran that one in the 10.90 class, turning in high 8's.<br />Kids came along so that one had to be sold. Now I am in the middle of building a 69 Cougar. Going to stroke a 351 to power it. Hoping to hit low 8's or high 7's.<br />I will post pics sometime.<br />Anyway, welcome. I have found a lot of good people here, and a lot of knowledge to draw from, all willing to help with the boating projects.