Here's why I am proud to be Canadian

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Here's why I am proud to be Canadian

Canada's aboot the best, eh?....<br /><br />Hey Brother Chris... A waitress friend of mine told me a goodun' about Canadian tourists.. I think you'll like it.... :D <br /><br />Do you know the difference between Canadian tourists and canoes?.... Canoes tip..... (that, I say that's a joke, son)... :p

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

What do you call a good lookin' girl in Canada?<br /><br /><br />...a TOURIST!<br /><br />hee hee!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Take off you knarb!!!!<br /><br />What a hosehead!!!<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />There is a reason no one ever attacked Canada...Its too darn cold there. :D <br /><br />Ken

Triton II

Commander

Frigid eh? I once... nope, better not go there, this is a family show!<br />(Elizabeth from Cold Lake. Where are you now?) ;)

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I read that 80% of Canadians live within a 1 hour drive of the USA border. It's not by accident.

Navigator

Chief Petty Officer

Brother Chris,<br /><br />You forgot that Canada is the second largest Country on the planet...and the motto is: "It isn't what you do with it, its the size that counts!!!!" :D :D :D <br /><br />Nav :cool:

Twidget

Commander

ROFL @ Navigator.<br /><br />
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and<br />lived to<br />tell about it.
Being from the south, I was wondering. Is this somehting to brag about? ;) :)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

28. Bob and Doug Mckenzie 27. Tommy Chong, you take Tommy Chong we have Cheech Limbaugh....

Skinnywater

Commander

22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and<br />lived to<br />tell about it.
:D Yeah Twidget, seems they don't listen much to the French in their population. <br />Must be a new way to install tire chains. :eek:

KRS

Banned

Hey Chris, (liked your old avatar better),<br />.<br />#25 Don't bomb your allies.<br />.<br />First of all, you would need a worthwhile military.<br />.<br />Second, you would need an ally :) <br />.<br />Then you would need an American to fly your plane :) <br /><br />Your Waterheater get fixed? :)

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by brother chris:<br /> 21. We invented . . . zambonis,
I know this will come as a major shock, but Zambonis were invented and still manufactured in Paramount, a suburb of . . ., drum roll please . . . Los Angeles.<br /><br />Go figure, but it's true.<br /><br /> http://www.zamboni.com/welcome.html <br /><br />Another reason that CA (California not Canada) bashing is misguided . . . :D

McGR

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I say Captain Kangaroo kicks both Mr. Rogers and Mr. Dress-up's combined butts. BTW, just what does Mr. Dress-up like to dress up as? Somehow an image of a man in high heels keeps coming to mind.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ever think about where you want to go for dinner, and decide to go out to a nice Canadian restaurant? Guess whale blubber with maple syrup wasn't a big hit around here.

KRS

Banned

C6 ^^^^^<br />hehehe, I'll stop laughing when I die :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

And.. Canada ought to appologize to America for Brian Adams, Celine Dion, Howie Mandel, Jim Carrey, Gordon Lightfoot, Leslie Nielson, Anne Murray, Martin Short, Rich Little, Shania Twain, and the Barenakin Ladies, just to name a few....... :mad: :p

Skinnywater

Commander

Ever think about where you want to go for dinner, and decide to go out to a nice Canadian restaurant? Guess whale blubber with maple syrup wasn't a big hit around here.
:D Now that is my kind of humour!

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

oh man you guys are canada bashin.... come on where would you be without all of our canadian water....

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer

No one has mentioned the best thing ever from Canada #30 John Candy.

rennen

Petty Officer 3rd Class

ehhh so, If you didnt already know Pam Anderson is American now.... ehhh