Here kitty kitty.................

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Here kitty kitty.................

After lookin at matttt's link it makes a lot more sence as the picture I saw last night on Ripley's was in the segment where they want you to pick out the photo/photos which are real, vs which have been doctored. This picture of the cat was not the topic, but it was flashed on the screen as if it had been questioned on a previous show.<br /><br /> :D :D

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> It's all just a bit of fun, Ray. Aldo
Who's not civilized? ;) Thank you for intimating that I thought it wasn't. I think that the atmosphere on the dock has been quite sombre since the posting of the ;loose the war thread; How are the cricket matches going? Hope that this trend moves toward more pleasant subjects. My little bar bets thing crashed and burned. No good deed goes unpunished. I am sorry if my comments were misunderstood, but then again you can't do anything about the mistakes other make but you can do something about the mistakes you make. I shall endeavor use more graemlins so that people will misundertand everything I say. ;) thats a Wink :tongue in cheek; :humblepie:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Me don't think I said it was me or my cat. :D :D :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Me don't think I said it was me or my cat
No you didnt spinner, but Bassy will probably be disapointed to hear that, as her image of you will again be based souly on your posting personality. :confused: <br /><br />Didnt look like a Kentucky cat anyways; It wasnt wearing Overalls or a brimed Straw Hat.<br /><br /> :D :D :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Now Spinner I was thinking it "Wow, you sure look different". But then again you do have a beard. So, it could be. But nope, not you. Oh well. <br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> Now Spinner I was thinking it "Wow, you sure look different". But then again you do have a beard. So, it could be. But nope, not you. Oh well. <br />Bassy
Sorry Bassy, but here I am with my special killer lure I use.<br />
4.jpg

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Spinner Bait Nut using a Popper/chug bait???<br />Hmmmmmmm just doesn't seem right. :confused: :D

D

DJ

I'll take Spinners cat (I think it's a cat) over the flying opportunist (read; Eagle)-anyday.<br /><br />SBN,<br /><br />What you feeding that , err, cat? Miracle Grow?<br /><br />Whoa! Uffda!<br /><br />Dang, now that's a BAIT!<br /><br />Where can a guy buy one of those?

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Spinner <br /><br />Something tells me, the only thing you might catch with that bait in Kentucky iiiiis....(drumroll please)<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /> A NAP <br /><br />LOL :D :D :D

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />No kidding, where'd you get that bait?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> SBN,<br /><br />No kidding, where'd you get that bait?
DJ, I ordered it online somewhere.<br />I can look up the invoice and let you know.<br />It is a mailbox, but I got it to hang on the front porch.

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />Thanks, let me know. That thing is a hoot. Can't wait to have one on my office wall. :D