Help with map

Black Bart

Cadet
Re: Help with map

Originally posted by Governor of the iboats Colony:<br /> I say!! You uncouth vagrants, we will have no choice but to turn our cannons upon you. Our colony has the finest garrison in the coastal territories, and you stay here at your own peril, pirates.<br />
images27lb.jpg
:rolleyes: Those puny cannons are no match against our larger, more powerful, and far superior cannons... Those won't even dent the sides of me ship! I dare ye to attack...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't bother, you scurvey scum!<br /><br />I was already there and I have the gold. It is buried in the spot where I plan for another pond.<br /><br />Drop in and I will show you the spot and supply shovels. :D

CGIC

Cadet

Those puny cannons are no match against our larger, more powerful, and far superior cannons... Those won't even dent the sides of me ship! I dare ye to attack... <br /><br />Then we will have no choice but to send you to the bottom of the ocean. Godspeed to the next life, if indeed that is where you are headed.<br />
cannons4hb.jpg

vunt

Cadet

har maties, will yer be needin'some help crunchin'these landlubbers?

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Don't bother, you scurvey scum!<br /><br />I was already there and I have the gold. It is buried in the spot where I plan for another pond.<br /><br />Drop in and I will show you the spot and supply shovels
Surely ye are bluffin'!! No one could have found the treasure, because only I have the map. What manner of devil's trickery is this? <br /><br />Unless...unless my first mate has been runnin' his mouth again, flappin' his gums like a flag in the wind. Half a pint, and he'd tell ye anything ye wanted to know, whether ye had asked or not. <br /><br />If ye be tellin' the truth, JB, not only will he be walkin' the plank before sundown, but I can assure ye that we will be comin' to look for that treasure. And take it we shall.

Peglegpete

Cadet

yer askin' to dance with Jack Ketch if ye thinks of stealin' me swag from under me nose! <br /><br />Last I counted, there were 24 healty stacks o'gold.<br />
gold-coins.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Well, then the last ye counted was before me crew made away with quite a bit o' that gold. It seems we didn't get all of it, but you sure have almost none of it. Har har!

vunt

Cadet

check ye treasure chests again Teach, ye'll find naught but dried up squid liver. HARHARHAR

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har har har har har har har har har har!!<br />Har har har har har har har!!!<br /><br /><br />Har!

crab bait

Captain

Originally posted by dave gibson:<br /> Hi welcome to iboats ! I will lend you my boat but you will have to come to scotland for it! PS I will throw in the wife as a deckhand and if you take her away for at least a year you can keep my share of the loot!
yeah,, but what about her booty..?? :)

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

She has a booty of her own? Arr, Dave Gibson ye had not told of yer wife's dowry. How much gold might she be havin', and where might she be found? The Queen Anne could use a good wench to scrub the decks and cook the meals. Har har har har har!

Dunaruna

Admiral

I have a solution for your little map problem so everyone can share.<br /><br />First you need a photo hosting site, then right click > 'save as'............... :D

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Yer words make no sense. Either ye be havin' too much ale in yer gullet, or yer mind has long ago set sail and left ye behind.