Help! Trying to post avitar pic...

andy1canada

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Howdy!

I'm bout' done with trying to post an avitar. I read the post here from Bob VT and managed to get some pics posted at Photobucket. Trying to get them onto my page is a joke; all I'm getting is this dumb 'image' thing inside a little square.

Any idiot-proof help here would be wonderful!

Cheers,
Terry"Out on the water... one is overcome by that special sense of serenity found nowhere else. Go fishing, or maybe drag a giggling kid behind on a tube. Crack a cold-one, crack the throttle and cruise man. Cruise like there's no tomorrow!"

bjcsc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Help! Trying to post avitar pic...

2132541Code.jpg

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I always just right clicked the image code and copied from the little box under the photobucket pic..
Then paste it into the avatar box on iboats..
Thats how i post pics in the forums also..
Works for me but i think there is more than one way to do it....

dolluper

Captain

From photobucket the code enters here but sometimes there's extra url's ,double two at the front,and two at the end,just remove one from the front of the code and one from the end

andy1canada

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Howdy!

Thanks Dudes!

I was about ready to give up on this crap but I think I might have got it. I'll give this post a shot and see if there's a pic attached.

Thanks again!
Terry

"Out on the water... one is overcome by that special sense of serenity found nowhere else. Go fishing, or maybe drag a giggling kid behind on a tube. Crack a cold-one, crack the throttle and cruise man. Cruise like there's no tomorrow!"

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Cool!! figured it out...8)

Nice looking boat..