FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1974 135hp evinrude. I have got fire on cylinders 1,3,4, but not 2. The strande thing is, if I remove all the spark plugs, then I have fire on of the cylindr. If I put the plugs back in, I have fire on all but #2. Any suggestions?
I have a 1974 135hp evinrude. When all of the spark plugs are out of the motor i have fire on all four cylinders. If i put the plugs in the motor I have fire on all cylinders exept #2. any suggestions?
How good is your cranking RPM with the plug's in? Is your starter, battery OK? Your dealing with a capacitor discharge magneto here, you need enough cranking RPM.