Help needed propellor interchange with 1988 88 special

appleo

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
388
Help needed propellor interchange with 1988 88 special
Any place I can find a table showing omc engines that I can swap props with?

I need a prop and want to get a parts motor with compatible


Thank
 

jestor68

Commander
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
2,308
Re: Help needed propellor interchange with 1988 88 special

If you're talking about a Johnson or Evinrude "88" V-4 motor; it will use the same props as any other V-4 motor with the same size gear case.
 

jestor68

Commander
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
2,308
Re: Help needed propellor interchange with 1988 88 special

If you're talking about a Johnson or Evinrude "88" V-4 motor; it will use the same props as any other 1981-1996 V-4 motor with the same size (V-4) gear case.
 
Top