Help! Moderators, Please delete any blank (Pix) pages in this enclosed thread.

Fun Times

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
9,439
Hi Mike, At your request, I went through the thread (Topic) and deleted most of them for you, but left a few so the thread still makes a little sense to new newcomers.

Sorry for the continued problems you and a few others are having. Not sure when, but eventually things will get better. Just think positive.
 

MikDee

Banned
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
4,745
Hi Mike, At your request, I went through the thread (Topic) and deleted most of them for you, but left a few so the thread still makes a little sense to new newcomers.

Sorry for the continued problems you and a few others are having. Not sure when, but eventually things will get better. Just think positive.

Many Thanks Fun Times! ;) Sorry to make such a mess, but I will keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Top