Help me Sleep at night.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Help me Sleep at night.

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> See that? That's what keeps me up. First there's the amazing answer. But then come more questions. It's a vicious circle. Will it ever stop? Will I ever be sane again??? ;)
That is assuming you were sane in the first place! :D ;) :p After all, I don't think many of us "cellar dwellers" are, ya know! :eek:

crab bait

Captain

wife came into the kitchen..<br /><br />hubby swattin' flies..<br /><br />wife says 'whatcha doin'..<br /><br />killin' flies..!! all ready killed 3 females an 4 males..<br /><br />HOWDAHECK can you tell that..!!!!<br /><br />easy...i killed 3 sittin' on the phone over yonder.. an 4 on that there beer can..

NYMINUTE

Captain

What is the last thing that goes thru a flies mind when he hits your windshield???

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

It's butt! :D :D :D <br /><br />Anyone seen "The Incredibles" yet? The boy is real fast and in one scene he has bugs splattered all over his face. eeewwwww :D <br /><br />Now you'll have to excuse me. I just dropped in for a little break from cleaning the fly poop out of my pepper shaker. The salt shaker was much easer, let me tell you! Man I never shoulda started this thing. Until recently I was blissfully ignorant of fly poop. I mean they eat poop. What do they poop? Poop poop? Is that a double negative making it food? Now I'll NEVER get any sleep! I have 4 pepper shakers to go and I'm really grumpy now!. ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Hey Willie.... What is the meaning of life?

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

And I thought I was the only one to be tortured by his own brain. It appears as if I have it easy!

LubeDude

Admiral

Shoot, and I thought I was actually going to find out how to get to sleep!<br /><br />I used to sleep like a baby, but my doctor put me on Codine for the pain in my shoulder, I slept great then, but now that Im off the codine, I cant sleep anymore. Going on two weeks with very little sleep.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> See that? That's what keeps me up. First there's the amazing answer. But then come more questions. It's a vicious circle. Will it ever stop? Will I ever be sane again??? ;)
In order for one to be ANYTHING "again", one must first be that ANYTHING at least once, or perhaps prior to the currentl situation...<br /><br />WB, the question might have been asked, will sanity EVER come to be yours? :rolleyes: :confused: :D

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

Anyone that needs help sleeping just leave your address.I bought a new hammer this past weekend.I guarantee you a good nights sleep and the only side effect is a headache when you awake.Oh yea,and maybe a little bruise. ;) by the way ,The answer to the original question is flypaper!! Charlie

NOSLEEP

Commander

Instead of trying to sleep. Just try resting.<br />You may find its not so hard to trick your mind.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

If ya pulled off his wings, would he then be called a "walk"? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br /> If ya pulled off his wings, would he then be called a "walk"? Inquiring minds want to know ;)
How about in addition to both wings ,how about a couple of legs as well.Is it now considered a "limp?"<br /><br />These questions have baffled science for generations.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

And how come then if flies sit upside down on the ceiling their poop still clings to the ceiling? You'd think it'd fall onto the folk below!<br />Ross

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> I get grumpy when I don't get my sleep.<br />
Ask your doctor if Ambien is right for you! Works for me.<br /><br /><br />----------<br />Better living through pharmaceuticals.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

OK Willy, here ya go, Courtesy of Steven Wright:<br /><br />OK, so what's the speed of dark?<br /><br />What happens if you get scared half to death twice?<br /><br />"Did you sleep well?" "No, I made a couple of mistakes."

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

mrbscott,<br /><br />That's amazing stuff. I am afraid that will never make a trivia or board game question, but that one is logged into long term memory!